Wednesday 3 November 2010

The East Side

It’s been a while since I have managed to write something. As a previous post mentioned, the absence and lack of radio/virtual emission does not mean that life has been boring and with pretty much nothing to do or report. Not at all!

I am now on my way to China for a conference. It should be a great conference, with plenty of opportunities to interact and hear about the latest on the field. On the other hand, it is the first time that I head East. Stockholm, in Sweden, is pretty much my “eastern” record. So this “breakthrough” represents a huge improvement on my “eastern” trips: Beijing and Guilin, in China. Of course, it is much more about just going East; it’s about actually heading towards a culture which is actually different from what most of Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment